If you would like to temporarily withdraw a listing, follow the steps below:
- Visit your listings page by clicking Listings and My Listings on the navigational panel
- Choose the listing you would like to temporarily withdraw and click the pencil icon
- At the top of the listing form, select Temporarily Withdrawn and click Save
- Your listing will now be labeled as 'Temporarily Withdrawn'
- To make the listing 'Active' again, follow the directions again but select Active and click Save
*Note: If you do not convert a pre-market listing to an on-market listing before your association's period expires, the listing will automatically expire. Learn more about automatic expiration here.