To post a listing in Rhode Island RealTimeMLS and push it to Matrix, follow the steps below:
- Start from your home screen and click the blue Create a Listing button on the right side of the screen
- Or, create a listing by clicking Listings on the navigation panel on the left of the screen then + Create a Listing
- You will then be directed to the Create a Listing form. Start entering your listing's property details until you reach + ADD PHOTOS
- Once you get to + ADD PHOTOS, add 1 photo for your listing (Please note that photos will not be pushed to Matrix)
- Complete the rest of the listing form and click SAVE
- You have now been created on RealTimeMLS and also pushed to Matrix as an incomplete listing.
- Complete your listing in Matrix by clicking Complete the listing here.
- Did you know that all your Matrix listings are synced to your account? Read more about it here!