If you would like to hide a listing to make further edits or if you need to temporarily remove the listing for any particular reason, you can Temporarily Withdraw the listing.
To temporarily withdraw your RealTimeMLS listing, here’s how you can do it:
- Click Listings on the left navigation bar and click My Listings
- Select the listing you wish to withdraw and click the pencil icon to edit
- At the top of the page, select Temporarily Withdraw to hide the listing and click Save to update this
- Your listing will be labelled Temporarily Withdrawn. It is now hidden to all SFAR members however you will still have access to view/edit the listing.
- If you go back into the edit listing view, you will notice a blue banner at the top of the page stating “This is a temporarily withdrawn listing.”
- Make your listing active again by clicking Active and then Save to update your listing status
*Please note - if you do not convert a RealTimeMLS listing to a SFARMLS listing before the 30 day expiry period is up, your listing will automatically expire