RESAAS has built an interactive map that allows agents to search for listings in your local market or across the globe. Advanced search capabilities have been implemented to help refine your search.
To search for a specific listing that meets your client's needs follow the steps below!
- Click Listings on the left navigation bar
- Select Search Listings from the drop-down menu
- From the RealTimeMLS group, click the blue Search SFAR Listings button on the top right corner of the page
- You will be directed to the SFAR RealTimeMLS listing discovery page
Please note by default, the map will be set to your location on RESAAS
- Refine your search and watch the map update as you specify the:
- Price range
- Number of bedrooms & bathrooms
- Property type
- For sale vs. for lease
- Search only SFAR listings by clicking on the box to the left of SFAR Listings Only
- Click the Sort by menu on the right-hand side of the page. You can sort listings by price (highest to lowest or vice versa) and date (new to old and vice versa).
RealTimeMLS listings will be distinguished by a red SFAR ONLY label (listings only visible to SFAR members):
Click on the blue icons to view listing details and the purple icons to view individual SFARMLS listings.
Not of a fan of the map view?
Select the Grid View button on the right-hand side of the screen to view the listings on a grid.