RESAAS Groups allow you to always stay up to date with what’s happening around you and staying relevant to what is important to you.
You will be notified the moment any new activity happens within a group that you’ve joined.
An email notification will be sent to you when:
- A member of the group posts content
- A comment is made on one of your reblasts
- Someone mentions you in a post
- A referral has been posted within the group
- Click View [Content] in your email notification
- Click notifications icon to view notifications on the RESAAS platform
- Check the notifications through one of the options and it will take you here
- Click Turn off notifications to disable notifications to a post
- To turn off notifications in a group go to the group feed
- Click the settings icon and then click Turn off notification (you will no longer receive any notifications pertaining to this group once this has been turned off)