Now that you are inside the private AgentFirst group you can upload pre-market or off-market listings to be viewed exclusively by SFAR members.
There are multiple ways to get to the Create a Listing form. Here’s how can do it:
- Click the blue Create a Listing button in the top right corner of the page OR the +Listing button located above the post box:
Or, create a listing by clicking Listings on the left navigation bar and then select Create a Listing
You will now be redirected into the listing form where you can enter the following property details:
- Property Type
- Price (USD by default)
- Address, Suite
- City, State, Zip
- Neighborhood (select a district/zone from the drop down menu)
To have your listing pushed to the MLS, you will be required to enter the county, and APN #. Realist can be used to lookup the APN #.
IMPORTANT: The moment an AgentFirst(pre-market/off-market) listing is uploaded onto AgentFirst, a red label will appear on your individual listings counting down the 60 days you will have to mark the listing as sold within the 60 day period. Once the 60 days have expired, if the listing is not updated as a SFARMLS pre-market/off-market listing, the listing will be automatically withdrawn, meaning your listing will be removed from the SFAR members-only view and only made accessible to you.
You have now successfully filled out all the required fields to post an AgentFirst listing!
Listing images and additional property details:
- In order to add listing images from your computer click +ADD PHOTOS
- Click +Add a Photo to upload a listing photo
- In order to add additional property details, click +ADD MORE PROPERTY DETAILS
- Add additional property details such as:
- Bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage
- Description of the listing property
- Transaction type
- Select a cover photo by clicking Edit on the image
- Select Make a Cover Photo
- Once you are done adding further listing details, click the blue Save button to save the listing