Whether you need to hide a listing to make further edits or need to remove the listing for any particular reason, you can temporarily remove your listing.
If you would like to temporarily remove a listing (so it is no longer seen by MIAMI members), follow the steps below:
- Visit your listings page by clicking Listings and My Listings on the navigational panel
- Choose the listing you would like to temporarily remove and click the pencil icon
- At the top of the listing form, select Temporarily Withdrawn* and click Save
*Not to be confused with the MLS status 'withdrawn'; Temporarily Withdrawn on RealTimeMLS only
- You will notice your listing will now be labeled Temporarily Withdrawn and hidden to all MIAMI members
- If you return to the edit listing view, you will also notice a pink banner at the top of the page stating This is a temporarily withdrawn listing.
Re-Activate Your Listing
To make your listing active again, simply click Active and make sure to click Save to update your listing status.
Please note: if you do not convert a pre-market listing to an on-market listing before the 48 hour period expires, the listing will automatically expire and be removed. Read more about listing expiration here.