Whether you need to hide a listing to make further edits or need to remove the listing for any particular reason, you can temporarily withdraw your listing.
If you would like to temporarily withdraw a listing (so it is no longer seen by MIAMI members), follow the steps below:
- Visit your listings page by clicking Listings and My Listings on the navigational panel
- Choose the listing you would like to temporarily withdraw and click the pencil icon
- At the top of the listing form, select Temporarily Withdrawn and click Save
- You will notice your listing will now be labeled Temporarily Withdrawn and hidden to all MIAMI members
- If you return to the edit listing view, you will also notice a pink banner at the top of the page stating This is a temporarily withdrawn listing.
Re-Activate Your Listing
To make your listing active again, simply click Active and make sure to click Save to update your listing status.
*Please note: if you do not convert a pre-market listing to an on-market listing before the 48 hour period expires, the listing will automatically expire. Read more about listing expiration here.