A few notes about temporarily withdrawing a listing:
- Temporarily withdrawn listings are hidden from all SDAR members and the RESAAS network
- Temporarily withdrawn listings can be changed back to "Active"
- Expired pre-market listings convert to "Temporarily Withdrawn" listings
To temporarily withdraw your listing, follow the steps below:
- Go to the navigation panel on the left-hand side of your screen
- Click Listings and then click My Listings
- Click the pencil icon on the listing you want to temporarily withdraw
- Select TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN, scroll down the page, and click SAVE
- You will be redirected to your MY LISTINGS page and your listing will be labeled "Temporarily Withdrawn"