Once a group has been created, you can invite other members to join. Only the original group creator will be able to invite others to join.
There are 2 ways you can add members to your group:
- Add Members When you First Create the Group!
- In the Add Members field, type the '@' symbol + a member’s first and last name without any spaces
Click Create Group and those members will be added to the group at its creation:
Invite Members to Come and Join the Group
Once a group is already created, you can start inviting members!
- Click the Members Icon at the top right corner of your group page
- Click Invite Members
In the Add Members field, type the '@' symbol + a member’s first and last name without any spaces
When you type in their full name after the '@' symbol their profile will pop up and you can click it to select their name
- Click Add to Group and an email invitation is sent to the member
- Once accepted they will be a member within your group