If you forgot the password you use to sign into your BrokerOS account, you can reset it at any time.
Here is how you can reset your password.
- Go to www.resaas.com/login
- Below the Login button, click on Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address associated with your BrokerOS account and click Send Help!
- Check your inbox for a password reset email from RESAAS.
- In the password reset email, click on the blue button that says Click here to reset your password.
- Enter your new password and click on the Reset password button.
You can also reset your password while being logged into BrokerOS. Here is how you can do it.
- Click your name on the top right corner and then click My dashboard.
- Click the My Account icon located along the top of the page.
- Within the box labelled Your Account Information, click on Want to change your Password? located at the bottom of the page.
- From there enter your current and new password as prompted and click on Update.